Eye Care Tips
Eyes are among the most critical organ within the body and vision is actually the most wonderful gift. However most people ignore the importance of eye care and never pay enough attention to eye care.
Here are some eye care tips.
* Drop a cotton pad inside a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add a cup of water to this. Wash the eyes using thiswater.
* Drop a pad of cotton fiber in rose water that couple drops of Castor oil treatment is mixed.Spot these soaked pads around the eyelids for twenty minutes. Eye burns or problems will disappear.
* Set Cotton pads dipped in a cool tea solution for an hour around the eyelids for 10-15 minutes and relax.
Dark Circles – Natural eye care, removing dark circles
*Wash 2-3 bits of cucumber and squeeze them via the clean cloth and remove the juice. Drop cotton pads within this juice for just two minutes and put on eyelids and darkened areas. Relax for quarter-hour for the very best results continue for 2-3 days.
* Get 1 teaspoon of Tomato pulp,1 pinch of Turmeric powder, half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of flour. Create a paste and apply gently on your eye lids and also the darkened areas and allow it to stay for 30 minutes. Clear away lightly with moist cotton pads. Continue doing this for a week
Deeply Sunken Eyes – Herbal treatment
* Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with half teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Apply the above mixture gently for the eyes at night. Try this for a week.
* Soak 5 Almonds overnight. Peel them and combine it with a glass of milk eat the almonds. Do this each morning for 21 days should truly help.
* Piece a raw Potato and circle the closed eyes using these halves.Put these to the eyes and relax for 15-20 min’s.
* Place cotton pads drizzled cooled milk before stewing to the eye lids while relaxing for 10-15 minutes.
* In a tiny bowl of cooled water add couple of drops of E vitamin oil. Soak cotton pads for five minutes on the eyes while relaxing for 20 minutes daily.
Eyecare Details for those using computers.
* Right after every 20 to 30 minutes of work, take a look at a faraway thing and blink several times. This helps in better focusing.
* Blink often. People often decrease blink rate while working on computer. This leads to dry eyes. Make sure to blink 12 to 15 times every min.
* Work out your eyes at regular times. Eye exercise is simple. All that you should do is simply blink a couple of times, then close up your eyes and position them in clockwise and anti clockwise direction. Though doing it, catch your breath bit by bit and open up your eyes slowly.
* Splashing water against your face through breaks will keep you renewed. This too helps in cooling your eyes.
* A couple of minutes of walk while in breaks will refresh your system and brain. It is also great for your eyes as walking raises blood supply to your eyes.